WHO WE WORK WITH
Kids Come First appreciates our visionary founders:
- Dr. Kong-Tay Wu
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Family Solutions Collaborative/Ontario-Montclair School District
And our dedicated volunteer Board Members!
We thank our generous contributors:
- First 5 – San Bernardino
- California Endowment
- The California Wellness Foundation
- Kaiser Permanente
- Blue Shield Foundation
- Inland Empire United Way
- Individuals and families
- and… YOU!
The Kids Come First Family:
Our Children Are Special! – We provide a medical home for children with no health insurance, and those who have “safety net” insurance (MediCal, Healthy Families, Healthy Kids). Call us at (909) 673-9125 if you have questions about your child’s eligibility for services. Charges based on family income ~ nobody is turned away for lack of ability to pay. In our short history, KCF has provided health care for over 12,000 children and their families.
- Our Health Professionals Are Excellent! – Two highly qualified, experienced, culturally competent Board-certified pediatricians and three pediatric nurse practitioners get to know our children and families to ensure that they receive the best possible medical care.
- Our Support Staff Is Friendly! – They care for each child and family with understanding and concern! Patient care staff members speak Spanish, English, and “Kid”.
- Our Management Team Is Visionary! – With expertise in complex administration of health care, they guide Kids Come First through the challenges of health systems growth and development to a future where all kids have the care they deserve.
Community Nonprofit Agency Partners:
- Reach Out
- Bilingual Family Counseling
- Samaritan Counseling
- Foothill Family Shelter
- Pacific Lifeline
- Inland Valley HOPE Partners
- Camp Fire USA
- Unidos Por La Musica
- House of Ruth
- Project Sister
- Fresh Start Ministries
- Montclair Medical Clinic
- and more!
Collaborative Partners and Coalitions: